- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon Monocoque carbon construction, disc mount, SRAM PF30 bottom bracket
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered C5 For Disc
- HEADSET: FSA IS2, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″
- STEM: FSA OS-99 CSI
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force Compact
- BAR TAPE: Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc, Shimano RT-99, 140mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc, Shimano RT-99, 140mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R785, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano HG-900 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Rotor 3D+ BBright, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Rotor PF-30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: HED Ardennes LT Plus Disc
- REAR WHEEL: HED Ardennes LT Plus Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix, 700x28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix, 700x28c clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares VS
- SEATPOST: FSA K-Force
CERVELO C5 DURA ACE DI2 DISC ROAD BIKE 2017
With Shimano’s top-of-the-range Di2 electronic shifting, a light and stiff carbon fibre frameset and responsive Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, the Cervelo C5 Dura Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike 2017 is the ultimate endurance machine.
The C5’s frameset starts with Cervelo’s standard 73-degree seat angle and Squoval tube shapes that optimise aerodynamics and stiffness. The C5 also has a more laid-back head angle, a fork with 10mm more rake and 15mm longer stays. This improves stability, with a nod to keeping cornering clearance adequate.
Cervelo’s redesigned fork comes from their innovative Project California laboratory. The new design is both very light and more than strong enough to take the stresses of cycling in adventure scenarios.
The front and rear BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes are Shimano’s flat mount standard, providing a minimalist design that does not add weight to the frame and allows the frameset to accommodate the 140mm rotor size.
The 11-speed Shimano Di2 electronic gearing provides smooth and reliable shifting with future-proof internal cable routing with the Di2 battery being stored in the compatible seatpost.
HED’s highly sought-after Ardennes LT Plus Disc wheels ensure fast rolling and responsive braking and cornering. Continental Grand Prix tyres with 28mm width add that extra bit of comfort that is always appreciated on longer rides and their PolyX breaker provides an effective barrier against punctures and tears.
The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.